Monday, May 4, 2009

We cool

So my last post was about the dumb swine flu and what was left in it's wake. While I know it's serious sometimes I think people go a we bit crazy nuts over stuff like this.
The hubs and I are so excited to get outta town, doesn't matter where or under what circumstances we always have fun together...NO MATTER WHAT. Who knows what adventures cruising in the rain might bring...hmmm maybe we'll have to make our own. wink.wink.nod.nod
In just a few days we will pass our 1,000th day of waiting for our daughter. We will also have our 33 month LID anniversary.
What do I think about this?
1. Never expected to wait more than 16 months.
2. The longer wait time has brought much sorrow.
3. The longer wait time has made me more appreciative of the gift she will be to us.
4. Waiting is really, really hard when you've wanted something for so long.
5. Once she entered my heart, she became real and I miss her.
6. I have imagined her face and body and feel in my arms one thousand times.
7. I will wait for however long it takes to get her.
8. Some things are worth waiting for.
9. My husband and I have grown closer together because of this.
10. I am a better person because of her and this wait.

4 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Owen said...

You are amazing!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Well done post! And have LOTS of fun on your getaway! ::wink wink::

Andrea said...

Good girl, way to put a positive spin on the situation! I am so proud of you!!

Crazycozartclan said...

Don't worry. She'll get here soon. So go on and get otta here will ya! Have fun in the rain. : ) Maybe it won't rain so much. You guys will have a way fun time anyway.