Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Excuse me?? Now I'm really mad!!!


Okay....deep breath....deep breath....


Stupid, stupid swine flu

you really make me want to do

something really really bad

'cause now I can't put my toes in the sand.


My vacation is a complete mess

and my mind is full of stress.

We were headed to the Rivera you see

such fun and excitement, now it just won't be.


Astoria Oregon? No, no way!

That place doesn't have a sunny day.

Seattle? What? Not in the plans!

where's my beach and where's my sand?


Where will my sunshine be?

My scuba dive, the palm trees?

Gone, gone, gone it's just all gone...

No, I know it's just plain wrong.


What about all the babies waiting, waiting

All the families that were celebrating!

Now to wait again it seems so unfair

Those waiting mommies are becoming bears!


Watch out swine flu

take flight, run away...

There are lots of us that are saying

NO WAY!!!

8 comments:

Jennie said...

I love your rhyming ability! Very well said. SOrry about your trip. I guess I should be grateful Daniel and I didn't make any travel plans for our anniversary!

Lisa~~ said...

So, so sorry, this just stinks for your trip and all the babies and families.

Andrea said...

Amen sista! Wish you could have been at the beach, but hey, like I told you, come on over, well crank my heat up, slather on the sunless tanner, and mix up a pitcher of virgin margaritas, and jam out to Guitar Hero!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Oh Susie....I am so sorry for you! If you do the GH and virgin fru fru drinks count me in....I'll bring the little umbrellas!

Lisa and Tate said...

Great post.

Sorry you sand and sun vacy is a bust!!! How about HAWAII??? Florida??? Aruba?

Totally not believing this will affect TA or referrals. The wait from referral to TA is by far the hardest!

Angela said...

That was very creative! We went on a cruise there 2 years ago. I hope you get another chance sometime. We were heading to Spain with my husband's brother and his wife when 9-11 happened! Never been there yet! Rotten terrorists! stinky pigs!

Crazycozartclan said...

K- the chucky doll picture is scary. I guess you really are mad. SORRY!

Stacie said...

That sucks...sorry! Look at your hidden talent at rhyming...did you know you were a poet? Hey look on the bright side...atlease you won't get really sick with the swine flu!