Monday, April 13, 2009

Yeah, well it's been happening lately...

Well it seems as though I've had another LID anniversary and I've totally forgotten about it. I have noticed this has been going on the last 4 or so months. This wait seems excruiating when you sit and think about it...but the earth keeps on turning from day to day slowing passing the months and then years. I even posted a LID anniversary like two months ahead of time.


I've got the head spinning, delusional, crazy thing of having to count my months over and over to figure out where I'm at. So here's to another LID reached and passed. I think we are 32 months now???

#32 and some eye candy!

8 comments:

Sheri Wojtasek said...

EYE CANDY for sure! YUM YUM! Congrats on the LID anniversary (I think) ;o)

Anonymous said...

Oi, sou o Clausewitz e gostaria de convidar você para visitar meu Blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

Andrea said...

I will take that eye candy too! I thought I was at 37 for some reason, it really depressed me to realize it was only 31. Oh well, it at least gives us something to do with the wait!

Pug Mama said...

Happy 32nd!

Susie said...

I don't speak portugeuse so anyone that does...can you please translate the above comment?? :)

Special K said...

From www.freetranslation.com

Hello, I am the Clausewitz and like to invite you for visit my Blog and know something about Brazil. Abração

You seem to have an admirer. ;)

What a great way to acknowledge 32 than with some beautiful Beckham. Yummy.

Tawni said...

Congrats!

Angela said...

Hi Susie...i'm glad you commented on my blog cause i didn't notice on facebook that you had one. My friend I mentioned that just adopted a baby also named her Emma! :) I thought that was cute. I didn't know adoptions from China took so long. Seeing how they have so many babies in orphanages you'd think they'd try to speed the process along and give these children a loving home! I had a friend from years ago before i married that went to China to get their baby girl. It was exciting. She is a beautiful teenager now! I know it seems like an excruciating wait and we don't understand why but Heavenly Father knows exactly what he is doing and it will happen at the right time for you and for the baby...hopefully sooner than later! :) Keep in touch.