Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My thoughts become focused

Today Scott and I were able to fulfill a temple assignment at the Mt. Timpanogos temple. It was a beautiful day and the tulips were all waving softly in the wind. We were able to participate in doing some sealing ordinances especially of families. I was struck by the beautiful words and the wonderful blessing that it is to be sealed forever as a family.



As we wait for our daughter my mind and spirit looks so forward to this moment when I look into my child's eyes and know that she will be mine forever.


3 comments:

Lori said...

I completely understand what you mean. That "some day" will be so beautiful! It's amazing that our families can come together in such diverse ways.

Jennie said...

I can just tell you how wonderful it is to hear those words and look into your daughter's eyes and KNOW she is yours. It's the crowning event in the whole process and I can't wait to do it again. And again!!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

I know it is amazing to KNOW without a doubt that eternal families are real. I can't wait for you to get your daughter and have her sealed to you! That is my favorite part of going to the temple too is the sealings!