Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Some little things...

ACE

is so lucky to have me for his Mama.

Today I was thinking that he sure needed

a haircut.

So thinking myself to be economically savvy,

I thought I'd do the job myself...




Well, that was a BUST. Now we have a half shaved doggie, a burned out razor

and a rather FRUSTRATED mama.

I guess it's off to the Groomer for you Acie Boy.


On Another note,

Lyssie Lou (and her everbleeding heart) fell in love


with a baby rat that was supposed to be food for my


nephew's snake. Here is a pic of the rescue-attempt...



Yes I did say attempt...

YUCKY!!!!

5 comments:

rwphillipsfamily said...

Has she named her new pet?
the joys of having an animal lover..:)

Sheri Wojtasek said...

The poor poochie!!! That is sooo stinkin funny! And yeah on the rat Y U C K!!!!

Andrea said...

Hey, rats aren't that bad, I had one growing up and I also kept one in my classroom during my teaching years. They are actually much nicer hamsters and gerbils, you just have to get past the tail. Ace looks quite smashing with his new doo. Very metrosexual! I am not brave enough to try it out on Shelby though...You got guts girl!

"A." LOL!

Lori said...

THANK YOU!!! We have a wire-haired Jack Russell and I couldn't believe it when I burned through a set of clippers. We haven't tried it again, but it's SUCH A PAIN to remember to make appointments for HIM TOO! :)

I'm glad you posted that. It makes me feel like I'm not lame because I couldn't do it either.

Stacie said...

Oh my gosh...that is hilarious about ace....that is something that I would do except probably with Ry's hair....hahahhhhaha