Friday, May 29, 2009

This one is too good to pass by....

Surfing the blogs this morning I went to the Rum*r Q*een site of kid videos. I saw this and laughed hard. It is too funny, so I had to repost it here.
Here is the background on this video:
Libby Doodle Doo joined our family in late January, 2008. Although she and her big sister Little Zo Peep have forged deep sisterly affection, they still have occasional rivalry smack-downs. This encounter last week at their aunt's house illustrates their Alpha kid competitions.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Way cute. Our smack downs aren't nearly so cute. In fact, they can be painful for those involved.

Debbie said...

I have found you again!! I followed your blog early on and then it disappeared and through Tater bug I found you again. Hope all is going well!!