Saturday, May 30, 2009

DO NOT MESS WITH MY FRIENDS!

I'm sorry but I have kept my mouth shut far too long. I have seen acquaintances and friends with mean and hateful comments posted on their blogs under the cloak of "anonymous" way too much.

There were some unsolicited comments posted to my friend's blog who is in China right now picking up the most precious thing in her life (her child). People wonder why this world is filled with wars, hate crimes and inhumanity...it is because of simply hateful awful people. Live and let live, geez is that so hard to do. Apparently these people know everything about everything and they were the perfect picture of an adoptive parent...I think not.

Keep your nasty, inaccurate and unsolicited opinions to yourself. Did you forget how to play nice in Kindergarten???

7 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Those comments really got under my skin, too.

Come on, anonymous, if you have so much to say then let us all know who you are!

Kim

Sheri Wojtasek said...

I don't know exactly what was said but unkind words no matter the source are uncalled for! You said it well Susie!

Briana's Mom said...

I saw the nasty comments too and it made me so angry. What is wrong with people????

Andrea said...

I missed them, good thing. I love the kindergarten comment you made though!

Crazycozartclan said...

Yeah! I didn't see them. But Mean people just suck so I totally agree with ya.

Lori said...

Hi, Susie!
Will you email me at lolorosen at rapidwave dot net, please?

Angela said...

Good for you for speaking up. I think people who have the need to be vicious are just insecure and jealous people so tell your friend to not take them personally. And you can put a site monitor on your blog (sitemeter.com) then they might be able to narrow it down who it is...too bad we can't just block certain people out!