Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A whole lot of nothing...

Well I've been going it alone for the past few days as the Dh is out of town. It amazes me how boring home is without conversation. So a whole lot of nothing has been going on. On another note, I love being able to call up one of my friends or sisters on the phone and jab away...or not. I'm very blessed to have people that care about me.

I've had a few people ask where the hubs and I will be off too. Obviously I don't want to give specifics, but we are off to warm, sunny Meh-Hee-Ko. Can't wait to burn my toes off in the sand and taste the salt water on my tongue. Don't get me wrong, where we live is beautiful with the mountains and desert and red rocks, but give me a beach and the ocean and I'll take it anyday.

What to do while we are there...not sure yet. There are so many things, ruins, zip lines, scuba, sightseeing. I think I just may sleep on the beach. Ahhhhhh.

9 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Oh man... this sounds like such a fun and relaxing time! Jealous, my friend... but happy for you.

M3 said...

Ooooo, I'd totally go for the sleeping on the beach! Ahhhhhhh. Have a wonderful time.

Andrea said...

Sounds like fun, wish we could go with ya! you will just have to have fun for us!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Hmmmm I think I can think of ONE more :o) I hope you have a great time and come back with your batteries fully charged!

Briana's Mom said...

I want a vacation so badly!!! Your trip sounds like it will be amazing!!

Crazycozartclan said...

I wanna come! : )

Sarah's proud Mama said...

Ooooo. Hope you have lots of fun and have some time to relax! Wish we were there, too!
Robin

Anonymous said...

Sleeping on the beach sounds heavenly...actually sleeping anywhere sounds heavenly!

Special K said...

So there you are! I just saw a comment from you on Lisa W's blog and followed it over here. I had no idea you were blogging again. I'm adding you to my bloglines right now. :)

PS. Read back a little bit on your blog and saw the new haircut. LOVE IT!