Monday, March 23, 2009

What SHE thinks...UPDATED!!!!

So this kiddo of ours is quite interesting to talk to...we got talking and here is what SHE thinks:

1. What is something that (stepmom/Susie) always say to her...
A-That I love her.

2. What makes me (Susie) happy...
A-When somebody else does the dishes.

3. What makes me (Susie) sad...
A-When I tell a lie.

4. How do I (Susie) make her laugh...
A-When you do something funny with the dog.

5. What was I (Susie) like as a child...
A-A little mother.

6. How old am I (Susie)...
A-35?

7. How tall am I (Susie)...
A-5'6"?

8. What is my (Susie's) favorite thing to watch on t.v...
A-survivor?

9. What do I (Susie) do when A is not around...
A-cross-stich, sleep and make dinner.

10. If I (Susie) ever become famous, it will be for...
A-The best swimmer ever.

11. What am I (Susie) really good at...
A-Cross-stitching, swimming and piano

12. What am I (Susie) not very good at...
A-electronics.

13. What do I (Susie) do for my job...
A-Keeping the house in order

14. What is my (Susie's) favorite food...
A-Filet Minon.

15. What makes A proud of me (Susie)...
A-She's a good stay at home mom, plus she's nice, funny plus she makes me laugh all the time.

16. If I (Susie) were a cartoon character, who would I be...
A- Wilma Flintsone.

17. What do I (Susie) and A do together...
A-Play games, cook and shop.

18. How am I (Susie) and A the same...
A-The same Haircolor?

19. Where is my (Susie's) favorite place to go...
A-The Bahamas

I will tell you all that not all her answers are actually correct...but we sure had fun talking!!



*****UPDATE*****
I thought I would post how many she actually got correct and what the correct answers were:

1. Correct - I do tell her I love her.

2. Correct - I do luv when I don't have to do the dishes.

3. Correct, her not telling me the truth is one thing that makes me sad.

4. Correct I think. When I'm silly with her it makes her laugh.

5. Correct, I had a sick mother as a child so being the oldest I took care of my younger sisters.

6. Correct age...for now.

7. A little off. I think I'm probably 5'5"

8. Incorrect...survi*vor is not my favorite t.v. show. I'm a little documentary nerd.

9. Incorrect...I do not have the time to sleep or cross-stich all day. I do, however, make dinner.

10. Incorrect, while I do enjoy swimming I'll never be famous for it. Hahahaha funny though!

11. Correct, I am pretty good at piano and cross-stitching and also not bad at swimming.

12. Correct, I think it would be fair to say I'm not good with electronics, not bad either though.

13. Correct, A big part of my job is keeping the house in order.

14. Not really, while I luvs me a good Filet...I really don't have a favorite food.

15. Correct, I have to say that HER opinion is what counts on this one.

16. Correct, this is HER opinion as well. Although Wilma Flintsone?? Not so flattering. Thanks kid.

17. Correct, we do cook, play and shop.

18. Incorrect, we don't really have the same haircolor unless I dye mine.

19. Incorrect, my favorite place to go is not the Baha*mas...it's really anywhere with my family.



7 comments:

Jennie said...

How fun! Do you really watch Survivor? Thursday night is my veg night...Suvivor and Office.

Andrea said...

What a great conversation you girls had. Maybe someday you can teach me to swim! Better yet, the piano may be more flattering! Talk to you soon!!

-->Funny, the word verification thingy says "bluepp" I neary spit diet coke through my nose!!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Oh what a nice thing to share with her....I am sure she will always remember that moment! I might have to sit down with my two monkeys and see what THEY say! :o)

P.S. I don't get the "bluepp" thingy??

Crazycozartclan said...

Isn't it funny to find out what's in those heads of theirs! She seemed pretty right. Great job kiddo!

Unknown said...

bluepp = blue Pee pee.

It's the prank we've all heard about. You put some Methylene Blue in a friend drink and it will turn their urine blue.

Hearkens all the way back to MASH:

An episode of M*A*S*H, "Sons and Bowlers", showed Major Winchester using a dose of methylene blue to take down a rival camp's bowling champion during a contest. The champ panics when his urine turns blue, and listens to Winchester's advice to refrain from all exercise – including bowling, which allows the 4077th to win. In an episode of "ER" from the 5th season they use it to play an April Fools' Day prank on the desk clerk Jerry.

"Small methylene blue amounts cause faint green or blue colors; larger amounts cause a deeper blue color."

I've never done this and there are some pretty strong warnings against it so don't think that I condone this behavior.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylene_blue#Pranks

Grandma, Grandpa Phillips said...

Documentary Nerd? No matter we get along so well...

Lori said...

Wilma's an awesome mom with a great figure! good answer!!