Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wow, What a Week!!

So Lyssa Lou, completed a science fair project for school and was one of the winners there. Last night there was the district level of competition...where she won again!! She is now headed off to the State Science Fair at BYU in a few weeks. What a gal!! Her science fair project was "Does chewing gum effect the temperature of your mouth?"


Also today is Valentine's Day and I had to tell my family that I love them.

You are what is most precious to me!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Way to go Lyssie! That is awesome. I love the family picture. Happy Valentine's Day to you guys too!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Congrats to Lyssa! Great family pic! I think about you often and sending my hugs your way!

Lisa~~ said...

Congrats Lyssie!! Great family piccie. Happy Valentine's Day!!

Lisa and Tate said...

WOW Lyssa Lou way to go!! Not only are you beautiful, you are smart too!!!

What a beautiful family picture! Family is really what it is all about!! Happy Valentines Day!!