Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another one bites the dust

Here we are again, another month bites the dust. How many more before we see our precious baby? Don't know just hope it's sooner than later. Here's to making it 30 months!


Thirty months logged in with the CCAA!!!

On another note, I love my neighborhood. Everyone has a different neighborhood some are better than others, but ours is great. We have met wonderful people over the 6 years we have lived here and we wouldn't change it for the world.

Last night we were "Heart-attacked" by some of the kids in our neighborhood who are around Lyssie-Lou's age. You should have seen the huge cookie-eatin' grin on her face when we found the goodies. I'll post a few pic's for you to see.





5 comments:

Crazycozartclan said...

Fun fun! Tell Lyssa Lou to save some for me! I'll be right over : )

Lisa~~ said...

That is too cute, very fun!!

Andrea said...

What a fun idea! I think I may have to steal it for next year. 30 months, ouch! Happy LID-versary, hopefully we are at the ends of our journeys soon!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

I love the "heart attacks" I did one on Ray's 1st year anniversary on his victory of cancer...the girls had a lot of fun helping me....I think we had over 400 hearts inside and out. We did windows, T.V's & mirrors and on MOST not all we had special typed or hand written messages or in the case of our youngest she "colored" pictures on them! What a nice fun way to share some love in the neighborhood!

Catherine said...

30 months closer! Wheee!!

The 'heart attack' is adorable! What a wonderful idea!