Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'd rather be.....

Talking about Lisa's little Tate, but I'm not. Darn it all!! Everyone is speculatin' on what the CCAA is doing right now. It's all quiet on the front, however, and so there isn't much China talk around. As I was serfing my favorite blogs today I saw her cute post so I thought I'd kinda copy her post a bit. I hope she doesn't mind.
1. YOUR REAL NAME Susie
2. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME sorry TMI (too much info) to give on the web
3. NASCAR NAME TMI
4. STAR WARS NAME TMI
5. DETECTIVE NAME Green Dog
6. SOAP OPERA NAME TMI
7. SUPERHERO NAME The Blue Virgin Pina Colada
8. FLY NAME TMI
9. ROCK STAR NAME TMI
10. SUPER MODEL NAME TMI
11. RAPPER NAME Susizzle
12. VAMPIRE NAME Black crabbie
13. DANCER NAME Baby Lotion snickers
If you'd like to play along and get the formula to make your crazy names just let me know!!

5 comments:

Sheri Wojtasek said...

I love how you did the "TMI" I didn't even do the tag because I thought the same thing!!! Well done!

Jennie said...

I love your superhero name. I certainly don't mind that you copied it. AND!! I need to find out how to get ahold of you to get something to you for the pay it forward. Not that I have something to send. But I still have just over 320 more days to do it.

Briana's Mom said...

I really like "Susizzle"! That is really funny!

Lisa and Tate said...

Thank for waiting with baited breath me my friend!!! Next month is such a relief that I am next! Yippee!!!

Hugs
Lisa

M3 said...

Hey Susie!! So glad to see your blog, I thought you weren't blogging anymore and here I find I've missed tons of posts. Off to read the archives and catch up.

Great list, by the way, and the Susizzle really cracked me up.