Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Five Favorite Chick Flicks

This is a hard one for me, because I am actually a very picky movie person. Most movies entertain me, but not a whole lot touch my heart and make me think.

I think I'll start with my number one Favorite Chick Flick:

Align Center

Steel Magnolias

I loved this movie, Weezer was my favorite and I laughed and cried at the same time.

My second favorite is:


Beaches

What better friend could you have than that of one who would stay with you until death, laugh and cry and talk truthfully about life.

MBoldMy third favorite is:


Return to me

Loved, loved this movie. The heart remained the same and in the end the guy got the girl.

Fourth is:


Say Anything

Who doesn't love Lloyd Dobbler, master of kickboxing and never giving in.


My Fifth favorite Chick flick is:


Ghost

High School date movie, tried not to cry as I held my date's hand.

Okay all those who read my blog are now tagged to participate before Valentine's Day...this includes you (sisters).

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Way to go! I almost chose two of your's. We need to do a movie night!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Oh Ghost...that is a good one too! I think I have a minor thing with Patrick :o) I also do love Steel Magnolias but I had to whittle my list down and it hurt....I guess it should have be a top 10 LOL

Stacie said...

Those are all good movie...I didn't realize you liked all the oldie but goodies... :)