Friday, October 10, 2008

Tell me it ain't so!

I CAN NOT believe that I am actually in the situation I am in. Me being young and stupid (and in tune with the cosmic forces, and not paying attention pretty much) killed my microwave a few days ago. I thought I had just put it on a timer mode to time the dinner, when in actuality I had put it on cook mode. So while I was out "being good and helping the community" my microwave had a meltdown literally. I came back and the thing had shut off completely warped the glass plate and everything. So... kicking myself a few hundred times I set off to find a new microwave.

Yay! Got a new microwave! While installing the new microwave today the hubby and I were trying to balance the stupid huge monstrosity and we put some weight on my glass cook top. Yes, you guessed it...my freaking stove now has a huge hole in the middle of it and yes I now need a new stove.

What a craptastic day.


8 comments:

Andrea said...

You sound like us. If it wasn't for bad luck, we would have no luck at all.

Lisa and Tate said...

That is craptastic! I have a den in my stove top after stepping on it to paint. I now have to place a chopstix under top to cook stuff evenly. I have a gas stove.

Briana's Mom said...

Oh my goodness! That royally stinks!

Crazycozartclan said...

Ahhhhhhh! That sucks!!!!! I didn't even know that could happen. You guys are definetly due for some good luck!

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie said...

That does suck! That is a huge hole... I thought it was just a crack when you were describing it to me. Sorry about that!

rwphillipsfamily said...

GASP!!! that is what I thought when I heard about it from Russ, so I went to your blog, and sure enough..ohhh...OUCH! you've had your fair share of trials. :)
ENDURE!

Catherine said...

Ugh!! Sorry to hear you've had to replace these so close to one another. Never fun!