Friday, October 3, 2008

Holy Hideous Batman!!!

So I'm trying to learn how to knit so I can make some cutie things for Emma and Lyssie Lou. I just talked with my sis Karen who said that she could help me crochet some stuff as well. (I did learn to knit and crochet a bazillion years ago when I was 12 or so, but those memories are long gone). Anyway, I was surfing the net to find some free patterns that were cute when I came across this:

Katamari Damacy Prince of All Cosmos Baby Hat

Okay I am really sorry to the person who designed this hat, but who would torture your dear sweet baby and make them wear this??? I did have the pattern listed below thinking that some of you might be into the tortue of children, but since I wasn't seeing any takers I have since removed them. I would like to note, however, that the author of this pattern said "who knows may your baby would enjoy "bopping the padded sides against things." I'm sure that is exactly what the newborn is doing...bopping it head against the sides of things. snort. yeah right!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I don't knit, but I think I will have to have someone knit that for me. I am thinking it would be kind of cute for the pups!)

Jenkins Family said...

What in the WORLD is that thing on its head? What's next a big pink bunny suit at christmas when the kid turns 12?

Crazycozartclan said...

We're all a little crazy over here and I figured if we couldn't have a rubber room one of these hats would do the trick. So no making fun of our "special" hats! I made one for everyone in matching colors. Do you want one too?