Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bad Luck Blues

When

will

this

Bad Luck end?
Scott and I were just walking around in our living room when all of a sudden we heard the crash of glass shattering. We wondered what it was and after looking around, Scott thought about our pool table light. Yes, indeedy our light (which cost more than our stove) had pulled out of the ceiling and shattered on the pool table.
I'm beginning to think that I inadvertently stepped on 5 black cats, walked under countless ladders, saw several broken mirrors and was without salt to throw over my shoulder.

6 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I am so sorry! Looking on the bright side, nobody got hurt. I can't believe all of this is happening to you!

Lisa and Tate said...

Yikes!!! It is Halloween time.... maybe you have a little ghost doing "pranks"?

Stacie said...

Geez! I can't believe stuff like this keeps happening...see you guys just need to be locked in a padded cell so you don't have anything else happent to you. JK love ya...keep your head up. :) Things have to get better eventually.

Crazycozartclan said...

You two have had the worst luck lately! I am sorry!!!! Hopefully it's over now. Doesn't bad luck always come in threes? That's it I'm sure it's over now.

Grandma, Grandpa Phillips said...

Bad luck blues? Heck, I think it's because Scott was jumping up and down on the floor & crashed it 'cause you were tickling him so hard.

Sorry, but at least you had the cover on the pool table.

Sure love ya,

Ted & Dianne

rwphillipsfamily said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! it's definitly halloween time around your house! should we sent the paranormal people over to investigate? CREEPY! sucks, sorry its been a run of bad luck, hopefully now it'll end.