Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Late Nights" are Great Nights

So there are moms around our neighborhood who don't really want their kids to have sleep overs. I'm okay with that, they have their reasons and it really means less work for me as well. Instead of having sleep overs we have "Late Nights." A Late Night is when the friend comes over and plays, does activities, eats dinner (obviously pizza), watches Movies and stays up late but then returns home to do the sleeping in her own bed.

Last Night Lyssie Lou had one such activity. Since its getting close to Halloween, and she'll be with her mom this year on Halloween, I made the Late Night a "Halloween Theme."

Here is the "Pumpkin Pizza"




The Girls working on carving their pumpkins.



Showing off their blue tongues from eating blue suckers while watching

"The C*rpse Br#de"


The finished projects with Ace protecting them.


4 comments:

Crazycozartclan said...

Fun Fun!! Can I come next time? I'm with ya on the late nights. Much easier.

Stacie said...

It looks like the girls had a lot of fun! Hooray for Halloween parties. :)

awindowsillview said...

I found your blog thru Whitney's. My girls love late nites - they are pretty frequent around here. I love your pumpkin pizza idea - I'm stealing it for dinner this Friday! What a great idea!

Lisa and Tate said...

It seems late nights are the
thing to do here as well as at my brother's in Alpine. I like it...

You are such a fun momma...