Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I know a name a glorious name...

So this will probably be a short post...but hey it's summer who's got time to sit around and blog with all the stuff going on?
The hubs and I have been racking our brains since we started the adoption process to come up with a name we love for our little one. Most of you know her first name...Emma. We actually had a hard time coming up with names that we both agreed on. We decided on Emma a long time ago and since then, the name has become wildly popular. We still love it anyway so she will still get this name. In addition to this name we have been trying to come up with the rest of her name. While we thought for a while that we would like to incorporate part of her Chinese name into the name we give her...I'm just not sure yet.
We have, however, come up with a lovely middle name that will be part of her name, but for that you all have to wait.
I will give a hint though....she will be Emma J.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

So cool. I have names for children I will just not have. Unless this new adoption gives us twins...a boy and girl. I really like Emma and can't wait to hear what comes after the J.

Lisa and Tate said...

I am thinking Jane??? I love the name Jane. Could it be Jane???

Tate has four names... the name I gave her, my mom's name so she has a family name, her Chinese name YuZhu and then our last name.

Susie said...

Good guess Lisa, and I love Jane too, but it is a Chinese name.