Monday, June 15, 2009

Another missed LID!

Wow...another LID completely missed. I don't know how this happens as I feel each day beginning and ending in this wait for our daughter. Our 34 month LID anniversary was on the 11th. I really and truly cannot believe we have waited this long.
I don't know if the wait feels harder now or back in the beginning. People I know are now receiving their referrals and that is very exciting to see happen. I keep thinking it won't be long now...but the CC*A hasn't referred for a whopping 69 days. Just hearing that makes me feel bummed. I was thinking we might go next year, but I'm just not so sure now.
Things that are keeping me busy right now are vacations, family get-togethers and Lyssa-Lou and her ever complicated rotating and spinning schedule. She will be attending Girls camp in about 3 weeks and them Pioneer Trek two weeks after that. I can't believe how busy kids are today with all their activities. When I was a kid we had to find stuff to entertain us.
Here's to hoping that referrals start speeding up and that someday hopefully soon all those waiting mommies including me will see our sweet babies faces.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

It's so frustrating! We need to get together sometime and have therapy. That and chocolate. And then bigger batches!

Crazycozartclan said...

Just come on over to my house! We'll keep ya busy! You'll be so happy to go home and sleep that you'll forget about everything else. : ) Hang in there.

Special K said...

Some day it'll be our turn....
hang in there and happy 34!

Lisa and Tate said...

scream!!! it is so frustrating waiting! i still have hope that there will be a speed up.... I am not sure if it helps or makes it worst but, you are welcome to hang with Tate.

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Although this is so very frustrating I'm sure.......I love to see you postive outlook...it will be your turn soon!