Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Christmas Fun!

Well we had a great Christmas with lots of cheer. We all had fun and received gifts that we wanted. We have fond memories from each side of the family and had a wonderful time spending time in our little family as well. Hope you all had a great one.
"Us"
Youngest niece and sister
cute nieces
The dog taking what she wanted for Christmas
Scott, Alyssa and the nephews
New books, Hooray!!
Lyssie Lou's Christmas hat & mittens
tired of waiting for the picture

5 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Glad you had such a wonderful day. I tried emailing you but it bounced back so I may not have your correct address. Looking forward to chatting with you soon.

Briana's Mom said...

What a fun Christmas! Love the pics!

Catherine said...

Glad you had such a wonderful day! So many great pics of the fun.

Stacie said...

Those are really cute pics. :) I will get mine posted today. I promise.

Crazycozartclan said...

We had fun too! Cute pictures. I didn't even know most of those were taken at dad's. I'm back so I'll call you later.