Monday, December 15, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Just when we thought that things were settling down, Whitney is back in the hospital with an infection. We had to postpone the services and now are not sure when they will be. Poor Whitney. This lady has spent all of December in the hospital except for a few days. Our prayers go out to you and your family Whit. Hang in there. The scriptures never say things "Come to stay," they just "Come to pass."

On another note I cannot believe how fast time flies when you are old. I never thought I would be my age, never pictured it. I don't feel like I am over 20....but we all know that I am way passed that age. Oh well, what can you do about it. It was my oldest neice's birthday on Saturday. I can't believe how big she is. Next year she will be baptized. I just love this little girl. She is so full of spunk and sometimes (according to her mom) too much spunk. Happy Birthday Haley!!


We took some photos of the kids so I thought I might post a few for your viewing pleasure.













6 comments:

Crazycozartclan said...

I think it's funny that you just called your dog one of the kids! The kids do look nice in their christmas clothes. Great job : )

Stacie said...

Yes I would have to agree with Karen that the kids do look nice....I actually noticed that Ace's fur is super white....the only trick now is keeping it white huh. ;)

Lisa and Tate said...

what cute kids you have!!!

Briana's Mom said...

Love the pictures! They are precious!

Catherine said...

Beautiful pics! Can't believe how shiny and white the puppy's coat is!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Beautiful pics!