Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009?!

Holy Cow it is 2009! Time seems to fly and yet at times it passes so slowly. Yes we are still waiting for Emma. I haven't talked about this in a while and sometimes it helps me to remember how far we have come. We started our paper chase in February of 2006. Our LID was August 11, 2006. That means today we will celebrate our


LID-a-versary.

I really hope we will see Emma by the end of this year, but I also know that when we see her depends entirely on the CCAA.

I wanted to say hello to the friends I don't see very much any more. They feel like home every time I'm able to spend time with them and I appreciate each of their individual impacts they have made on me. Nelly, DeAnn, Brooke...You guys are great. Please know that I think of you often. DeAnn, I will always have your back, no matter what you need. I know you have the inner strength to beat all the difficult things that you face.

On another note all of the fun people I met back in the summer of 2006 at a big blog party are now starting to receive their referrals. It's amazing to see this. I am so happy for you all, I shed tears of joy when I see your little ones and I wish you all the best in the future.

The Hubs and Lyssie Lou did some Utah redneck sledding and I've got some cute pictures to show. Hope you all enjoy!!






4 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Hope that 2009 is a great year for you and your family. Give a call when you have some time as I'd love to catch up with you. Hugs to all of you.

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love blogging it's such a stress releaser for me! These pictures of the snow look sooo cold! Fun but cold! I'd love for you to follow my blog as long as I can follow yours! I was sorry to hear about your loss of that sweet baby boy in your family. We too have lost a little boy who came just too darn early. I don't think I ever truly got over it. But I too share your outlook and know I will be with him again someday! I hope we can become blogfriends and enjoy the good and bad times together!

Stacie said...

Burr! They look cold...but it also looks like they had a ton of fun.

Crazycozartclan said...

I love the sledding. Looks like fun! Next time I wanna come. : )