Monday, September 15, 2008

Too Many Birthday's

In our Family we have a lot of birthday's starting from July until January. In fact I think they are all in that time frame. Dianne and Whitney's birthday's are in July, mine and Lyssie Lou's are in August, Mike and Shannon in September. Ted's is in October I think, and I also think Russell's is in November along with Tanner and Ethan. Scott is in December and Steve's is in January. Fall is a crazy time for us. Over the weekend we celebrated Shannon and Mike's birthday together. It was a great time. Dianne made Cafe Rio dinner yum, yum. I'll include some pics from the party.


Scott & Dianne


Evan (my cute newest nephew)



Tanner & Ethan (my cute older nephews)

Ted and Whitney

Sorry Whitney, I just had to post this picture...you made it too easy to do it. LOL

3 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Your fall is like my summer! I think almost everyone in my family has a birthday that lands from June to September.

Crazycozartclan said...

I'm with ya! All of ours are the same. Except my kids both fall in christmas time too. That just plain sucks. Hang in there.

rwphillipsfamily said...

hey thanks for posting that pic! whoo.. I just look classy, don't I?
haha, yeah, i agree with the birthdays from july til jan, it is insane! cute updates! whoo. gotta work on mine. lol whit