Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Fishin' we will go

Labor Day weekend we went up to Grampa's Cabin for some semi-campin' and fishin' fun. Once we got all the cousins their together they had a blast. With all cousins included we had 7 kids under the age of 12. Lyssie Lou, Haley and Carly always have fun together while Jackson, Dylan and Garret play like champs. Avery, the littlest gets along with everyone especially because the older girl cousins love to play mommy with her. She, of course is the perfect baby!! A great time was had by all.

The kids rode 4 wheelers, played in the sand, took walks and went fishin. The following pic is with some of the cousins in the boat with uncle Cary and Grampa. The boat was full to the gills.


On another note...I just found out that a friend dear to my heart received an answer to prayer and was able to bring her baby girl home. I am so happy for my friend. Her daughter is beautiful and she reminds me of why I still wait for Emma. Congratulations!!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Great pic of Grandpa and all the kids! My favourite part is the big kid at the front of the boat with his feet sticking out.

Praising the Lord for answered prayers in your friend being able to bring her daughter home! Emma is coming and I look forward to meeting her when she does!

Crazycozartclan said...

Good times... Well sort of! I like the picture. I was too busy in the mud to get a picture of the fishing boat. : )

Jenkins Family said...

Hey,

I like your upbeat description of the cabin. Carlie and Garrett love aceee though. I love the picture of Cary with his feet..he was trying to stop the boat at the mud, I mean bank.