Friday, April 4, 2008

Why do I have such a writer's block?

This task of writing in a blog seems to be a lot more difficult than I thought after the long break I took from blogging. Now my two youngest sisters have blogs and they are much funnier than I am. I will direct you to theirs if you are looking for a good laugh. My sister Karen has 3 kids which keep her very much entertained. Although sometimes I get several calls a day from her telling me of the fun "adventures" that have created an absurd amount of cleaning for her now to do. I guess I'm not much help because I only live maybe 5 miles from her but I don't volunteer to come help. Sorry K.

I'm frustrated as I'm sure everyone else is about this darned wait. Recently I saw the rumor queen state that they were placing through Jan. 10, 2006. A whopping 4 days! It seems like forever before we will get to my date of August 11,2006. Good Glory!!

1 comments:

Crazycozartclan said...

Entertainment isn't quite the word I would use for most of the messes they make but they do keep me hopping. : ) Don't worry your time will come when you little one dumps moon sand all over the floor and I will laugh. : )