Sunday, April 6, 2008

Once again it is Sunday. Today was so great for me. I had many things to think and ponder about. It comes to me again what a miracle life is. We all have choices to make and live as we live and time goes by. I am a firm believer in attitude. I believe you can be in the lowest of circumstances and be as happy and free as any rich and/or prosperous people. It's how you look upon your life and what you place importance on.

I feel that I have been very blessed in my life. I have wonderful parents who reared me to be thankful for many things. Life is difficult at some points, but if we remember how wonderful life really is we can be happy in any circumstance.

I feel blessed to be able to adopt a child, especially one from such a wonderful culture. I know that the wait is hard (we all know that)...but I hear that once your child is placed in your arms the long feelings of the wait just disappear. I hope that we can all be as positive as we can while we wait for our precious children to be placed in our arms. I am dreaming of that day and I will hold on for that day.

2 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Touching... we really do need to stop and be thankful and count our blessings... Thanks for the reminder, my friend.

Lisa

Alyson and Ford said...

Sunday's are perfect for slowing down and reflecting on life. We need to take time to listen to our Lord.
Thanks for the nice post.

Alyson LID 01/27/06