Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yippie-kay-yi-yay

Don't know why I chose that title...probably because I'm in this wierd giggly everythings funny type of mood. I really wish the weather would stop being so whishy washy. It's spring already, I know we live in a desert but I don't care I want warm weather. It snowed yesterday. It's not like it's February or March, it's April already we can stop with the winter weather.

By the time it warms up enough for me to go out and tend to the flowers it'll be July!! I found a sketch of my dream home today. I know it is the house I have always dreamed about. Someday when we are filthy rich it might happen but not until then.

My youngest sister started a blog, but as of yet she has only made one post. I think maybe she doesn't think it is cool because no one has visited her blog yet; only family. If you feel like it click on her blog in my sidebar. The Rigby's #4 sister.

I'm getting anxious to leave this weather and we are taking a trip in a couple of weeks down to good ole' mousetown to see the main mouse himself.

4 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Welcome back to blogland! Thanks for visiting me! I'll be checking in often!

Lisa and Tate said...

I'm with you... too wishy washy weather. Let the spring begin and working in the yard is possible.

Have fun in Mouse land.

Lisa

Crazycozartclan said...

I'm actually counting the minutes until we get to go to disneyland. I am way more excited than the kids.

Andrea said...

It is so good to hear from you again. We were beginning to wonder!! Hope you have a wonderful vacation.