Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Fun week

Valentines Day...a day I have mixed feelings about, is it fun? Is it lame? I don't know. I do know that we sure did have fun this valentines day. We all dressed up and went to the Ballet to see "Cinderella." It was so good. The evil stepsisters were played by men who completely exaggerated their characters. They had us laughing the whole time. Afterwards, we went to dinner and overall it was a great evening. My hubs also sent me flowers..so nice.


Friday, Ace was done with boot camp and let me just tell you that was one happy dog that we brought home. We were all happy to have him back, and back minding and obeying everything we say. I LOVE MY DOG!!

Needless to say when we got home both A and Ace were both happy and tired as I snuck a few photos of the sleeping friends.

3 comments:

Crazycozartclan said...

I am glad that you had fun. I normally don't mind v-day but this year I backed into my neighbors car so that put a bit of a damper on it. I am glad that Acer is back. I know that you all missed him especially A

Karen

Lisa and Tate said...

Now that is a one special HUBs to go to a ballet AND enjoy it! What a sleeping doll A is!!! Looks so much like her dad!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

I love the cute pic of them both sleeping!