Saturday, February 9, 2008

Still a little nervous

I am so glad to see how quick some people responded. You guys are awesome. I am still a bit nervous about starting my new blog. Most of the people I knew from the chinese adoption blogs know what drove me away, but for the new readers I'll just put it like this. There are many, many people out there that will mess with your heart, mind, soul and blog. My blog kinda got hijacked by someone doing this.

I have been contemplating making this new blog for 6 months now. I miss the connection I had with so many wonderful people. International adoption is very difficult and I truly think I can say that if you haven't done one, you really don't understand what it's like.

Some new things in my life since my last post:
  • Ace (my dog) is in puppy boot camp cause we spoiled him and he wasn't trained correctly. He is almost done with his 4 week detail.
  • I am starting to re-decorate my house. Sick of mostly cream walls. Thinking about a tan in the suede technique from Ralph Lauren. If anyone has done this let me know how you liked it. We also have a new front door and french doors to be installed soon. Yippee!
  • I am definitely not as stressed as before.
  • I am one year older.
  • I have a new nephew.
  • I am excited for a little get-a-way I will soon be attending with my sisters and their hubs and kids.
  • So excited to talk with old friends and meet some new ones.

Hope everyone has a great day today. It is actually going to hit 40 degrees today where I live. Yipee some warm weather without snow!!!

2 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Oh Susie- So glad you are back!!! Let's hope that the responsible trolls leave you undiscovered! Really muyst get everyone together to touch base!!!

Huge Hugs
Lisa

Crazycozartclan said...

Yeah for a bloger sister! Let's get the other 2 to start (like we don't already talk to each other enough!) : )