Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SNOW!

Can you believe it? It's not even October and we got our first snow today. There is snow all over the mountains that surround us. It even snowed on some of the bench areas! All I know is that it doesn't feel like summer any more.
It was a balmy 45 degrees outside. I was out mid-afternoon and it felt like we had skipped summer and fall. When the weather starts up like this, I just want big mug of hot chocolate, comfy jammies, a good book and the warmth from the fire.
Is it really hibernation time???

4 comments:

Special K said...

Snow already? It's not even October until tomorrow!!

M3 said...

Your first snow?!!! Wow. Snap a picture if you get a chance, will you? We've got freezing CA weather today and are all walking around grumpy and in sweatshirts.

The Brown Family said...

I know! Hillary was at the high school closer to you and on the other side of the mountain from me and said that it was snowing on their run today! I am *not* ready for this!

It was fun to see you the other day. I hope you made it out of the store with just your 1 thing...I can assure you that a completely full cart and I still missed 3 items on the list!

Love
Kim

Angela said...

You think the same as I do!!! Hot choc, jammies and a good book are all on my list too. Know what else works? Put a fuzzy blanket in the dryer for a bit then wrap up in it...I always just unload the laundry on top of me and read until it's not warm anymore too!! :)