Monday, October 5, 2009

A Great Fall Day...

I know in the previous post I described the snow that came in September, but just as soon as it came...it was gone.

My awesome hubby planned a super fun day when he surprised me by driving me out to the middle of nowhere and telling me to put on my swimming suit. All I could say was "Are you serious?" It definitely wasn't warm...wind blowing and about 5o degress, but I said okay and the rest was a great adventure. Here are some pictures of the natural mineral hot springs we enjoyed pretty much by ourselves.






5 comments:

Kim said...

HOW FUN.. and relaxing..
your hubby knows just what you need..
Have a great week..
Hugs..

Jennie said...

What a great surprise. Sounds like you needed it and enjoyed it!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Oh how nice!! What a sweetheart you have! And WHERE is this lovely spot???

Lisa and Tate said...

TOTALLY COOL!!!

Lisa~~ said...

You have one very sweet caring guy. Looks like a great time.