Friday, July 31, 2009

Love you Ingrid Michaelson

Today was such a GREAT day!

Scott and I and about maybe 20 other people got to see Ingrid Michaelson and Oh was it sweet. I was maybe 5 feet from her and I loved every minute of it. Thanks to 101.9 "The End" for the invite. You guys rock!

I'll post some awesome pics I got and two of the songs she sang...ENJOY!!



Ingrid waving hello to me while she was video-taping us...I got her photo as well. Such a nice person.





Ingrid giving us her bio.






Ingrid, Me, Scott



For Lyssie Lou...she had a little freak out she was so excited!



Ingrid Michaelson waving goodbye to Scott and I. How cool is that??


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Ingrid Michaelson 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Ingrid Michaelson.Maybe
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Stacie said...

That looks like it was a really fun concert!

Erin Elbl Summers said...

Hi. I'm trying to find out where to get a print of the red thread great wall picture. Would you happen to have any info on it?

Thanks,
esummers46@gmail.com