Friday, August 22, 2008

A renewal of effort

Okay I know that I have been really lazy in posting this summer...not that we sat around, just that I didn't feel like blogging. I came across this new blog through my sister's blog "The Cozarts". It is call Tuesday Tell All. I don't know why it is called that because it seems like they post a question every Friday. It is kind of a Q & A. I think these questions will give me some motivation to post at least every week.
Their question of Friday August 15th was: What are your families back to school traditions?
My answer is that we don't have many but we always go school shopping for new clothes, new folders, pencilboxes, pencils and pens...things like that. I am not sure if we will continue this into a tradition, but this year we got Alyssa a pedicure and polish. Boy did she loooovvve that!!!

2 comments:

Crazycozartclan said...

I wish that I got a pedicure for back to school too! Let's do make it a tradition. : ) By the way they post the Tuesday Tell All on Fri so that you can think about them for a couple of days. FYI

Stacie said...

Hooray you finally posted something! You have been just as bad as I have been about blogging...shame on you. ;) When are we going to do a sister weekend?